Baby Moto

Baby Moto
Baby's first smile!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' Rawhide!!!!

Just a quick lil' update because it's momma's bedtime....after she folds the laundry. I'd like to announce that we have liftoff....in the form of rolling!! It's true, TJ can now roll effectively and consistantly from his back to his tummy!! He's so pleased with himself he'll just keep rolling back and forth and back and forth, even in his crib, while he sleeps! Momma's so proud and daddy actually got to see it today as well- BONUS! Now if only he could sit by himself for longer than a minute......

Happily, Acy has tomorrow AND Tuesday off so we're planning something hardcore- like cleaning the whole house (looooong over due and I hereby officially apologize to and thank those who've been kind enough to visit us in our pigsty of a house.)

Lastly, today was the day Cissy's remains were buried. Oddly enough she was buried over our grandfather Norman's coffin (I didn't even know you could do that.) I wanted to be there with all my heart but unfortunately the day and time that was chosen was the least available to me as I had to take care of baby and there was slim to none possibility of driving four and half hours one way by 11am then four and a half hours back in the same day. So instead, I've put on "Your Beautiful" (the song that was supposedly played the most on her Ipod) and am having a glass of red wine, flipping through her a photo album of her in Japan that her mother gave me (I'll do the laundry later.) Here's to you 'ster.

'Ster at my wedding: 10/16/10

No comments:

Post a Comment